A great way to help is by undertaking your own fundraising ideas. Here’s some pointers to get you started!
Just contact us if you are interested in helping to fundraise for us and we’ll get right back to you!
- Get Sponsored – Run a marathon, climb a mountain or even take a sponsored silence
- Presents for The GAAP – Ask friends to donate to The GAAP instead of receiving birthday, christmas or wedding presents
- At Work – Organise a collection or support day at your place of work. Could your company help to support The GAAP?
- At School – Are you a teacher or a parent? Could your school run a fundraiser in support of our work?
- Organise an Event – From band nights to quizzes, you can help to raise funds for The GAAP
- Clubs, Pubs and Friends – Know anyone that would be like to run their own fundraisers?
- Ask the Community – Know a rotary club, lions club or community group that might help? Why not ask?
- Raffles and Auctions – At work, home or out and about: hold a party and donate the profits from ticket/raffle prizes!
- Fame Game – Know anyone with a ‘high profile’ who could help raise funds and awareness for our work?
- Be Inventive! Hold a marathon yoga session, shave your head or do a sponsored silence—make up your own idea!